Skip to main content

BYT: Hay Diddle Diddle

Bright Young Things Logo

JUNE 2010: Hay Diddle Diddle


Happy Bunny
Quick note today to say I have a blog about the last of my antics at Hay Festival now live and kicking over on Mslexia: Visual Poetry & Fringe Benefits
I have also been booked for storytelling at this year’s Glastonbury — Yes! — and to perform poetry with the lovely Patrick Jones at Green Man Festival. Susie is a happy bunny :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.