Skip to main content

BYT: Red Handed

Bright Young Things Logo
AUGUST 2010

Red Handed

Just a quick note to say that there are extracts from two of the Bright Young Things in the current (Summer) issue of Welsh lads mag RedHanded Magazine. Read words by Tyler and myself on Page 12. I also have bar and restaurant reviews further back. You can pick it up for FREE in shops, pubs, and venues across South Wales.
LONDON was great by the way, hello new and old London fans :) I’m really looking forward to our BYT London launch. Date to be announced shortly. Ooooooooooooh exciting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.