Skip to main content

The Passion


I've been quiet on the blog front. Mainly because I was having a blast at Year Five of Laugharne (interviewing Molly Parkin, Niall Griffiths, Richard Gwyn, Deborah Kay Davies and more), performing at In Chapters with Richard James and Dan Rhodes, and then Poems & Pints in Carmarthen with Owen Sheers, Rhian Edwards and John Osborne, and catching Michael Sheen's eye at The Passion (see left, photo as seen in Bethan Elfyn's blog). I got to see the Manics play at The Last Supper too. Back to the novel now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.