Skip to main content

I am performing at Cardiff Medley on Sunday 26 June

and it is my birthday on Tuesday 28 June so I shall be having birthday drinks afterwards and you can bring me presents if you like.

CARDIFF MEDLEY

Sunday 26th June 2-4pm

A fine and fragrant potpourri of poets and prose writers, story tellers and city dwellers....

Featuring Somerset Maugham Award-winner Mark Blayney

http://markblayney.weebly.com/

Bright Young Thing author Susie Wild

http://susiewild.blogspot.com/

Plus Gill Brightmore, Mike Greenhough, Will Ford, Amanda Rackstraw, and more TBC!



These events are free to attend and part of the Big Little City residency in the new Cardiff Story Museum.

http://www.biglittlecity.com/


http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=192550650795198

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.