Skip to main content

Graham Mort wins the Edge Hill Short Story Prize

Lots of good prize news this week. I'm pleased that Graham Mort won the Edge Hill Short Story Prize 2011. I was blown away by Touch when I reviewed it for issue 89 of New Welsh Review, and was even more shocked to have been long-listed alongside him, and many other great writers. So delicious to see short stories being celebrated. I hope he writes some more.

http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/news/2011/07/poet-scoops-edge-hill-university-short-story-prize-2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.