Skip to main content

More great BYT news from James...

"So: very pleased to say that The Explorer, my sci-fi novel, will be being published by / sometime next year."


"(That's in addition to The Testimony, published by on Jan 5th.)"


"Contracts signed, edits through... It's a very exciting time. Here's something about The Explorer: http://www.rcwlitagency.com/Author.aspx?auid=1394"

Well done that man. He seems to write a new novel in the time it takes me to type my name. Prolific and Terrific.

Follow @jpsmythe for more updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.