Skip to main content

Short Story Appreciation Society

Oooh, short story feast for me today. Read the Guardian's Summer Short Story Special. Enjoyed Jennifer Egan's and David Mitchell's most, and Teresa Stenson's 'Things Which Are Not True' from the competition entries, not surprised to learn she is a fellow big fan of Ali Smith, also tinges of Jenn Ashworth's A Kind of Intimacy present. Read Teresa's blog where there are links to more of her short stories.


:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.