Skip to main content

WooHoo: Tyler won a prize

I am so proud of my fellow Bright Young Thing, the nicest man you could ever meet. Do buy and read his novel Fireball. It is awesome.




Congratulations to Tyler Keevil who has won the Wales Book of the Year People’s Prize 2011 for his debut novel Fireball. The prize-winner was announced on Thursday 7th July at a Oscar-style red-carpet ceremony in Cineworld, Cardiff.

Tyler said, ”This is awesome ... Thank you to all the readers who voted."

http://www.parthianbooks.com/content/tyler-keevil-wins-wales-book-year-people%E2%80%99s-prize

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.