Skip to main content

New story in Spilt Milk Issue 6


Happy Sunday all. I have a new short short story 'Refusal' in Issue 6 of Spilt Milk and you can read it here: http://www.spiltmilkmagazine.com/issues/six/


Plus a Sunday Message from The Art of Contraception: "I shall be one whole year old on Friday the 16 September... and celebrating with the art of drinking, dancing and laughing. If you haven't already, why not give me a birthday bump into your shopping basket, or send me a birthday card in the form of a review somewhere. In return I promise to try and retain my shiny youthful looks for a little while longer yet... sexy :)"


Buy from Parthian Books, Amazon, Waterstone's or, preferably your local independent bookstore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.