Skip to main content

Interior Lives: women through the lens of Deborah Kay Davies and Tessa Hadley

'For an event last week at Swansea’s Dylan Thomas Centre, I was in conversation with Cardiff authors Tessa Hadley and Deborah Kay Davies (the latter via virtual interview, available in full here shortly). The session’s title, ‘Interior Lives’, was appropriate, because the worlds of both Hadley’s The London Train (out in paperback this January) and 2010’s True Things About Me by Book of the Year winner Davies are fiercely claustrophobic.'


Read Gwen's blog in full: 
http://newwelshreview.blogspot.com/2011/11/interior-lives-women-through-lens-of.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.