Skip to main content

Cardiff Literary Salon feat. Almanac 15



    • Thursday, January 19, 2012
    • T
  • Description
    'Notable Bohemian' Susie Wild brings her literary salon from Uplands, Swansea to Cardiff for 2012.

    The first session will run in association with Parthian Books and features good literary conversation dotted with readings from issue 15 of Almanac: The Yearbook of Welsh Writing in English edited by Katie Gramich.

    https://www.facebook.com/events/276543982406806/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.