Skip to main content

Gigs and Giggles


You can catch me hosting The Cardiff Literary Salon w/ Gwyneth Lewis at Sherman Cymru on 21 May 2012. Join the group for Cardiff Literary Salon for all event updates.

I also have some poetry and flash fiction gigs coming up:

1. Mini Presentation on Women Writers in Wales @ Pecha Kucha, 24 April 2012, Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff 6.30 - 8pm

2. I am writing a new piece based on a work of art to read at National Flash Fiction Day, 16 May 2012 at WMC.

3. I am supporting the fab poet Rhian Edwards on her Clueless Dogs book launch tour on these dates:


  • The Crunch/ Skye, Sunday 6 May, Mozart's, Swansea 7pm
  • Launch Proper, Sunday 20 May, Gwdihw, Cardiff 6.30pm - I shall be hosting this too.
  • I shall also read at her gigs at Poets in the Bookshop, Dylan Thomas Centre, Swansea (31 May) and First Thursday, Chapter (3 May).
Be magic to see your beautiful faces at one or all of them x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.