Skip to main content

Passion in Port Talbot



'you appeared so many times in the passion on the bbc you should have been on the credits girl.. — with Michael Sheen' - Neale Howells


Yes it really is one year since The Passion. Watch it/me on iPlayer again: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011wjxs/Passion_in_Port_Talbot_It_Has_Begun/


The Gospel of Us premièred in Port Talbot this weekend: 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-17596122


The film will also be shown at the cinema each evening from Monday to Thursday before going on UK-wide release from 13 April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.