Skip to main content

On Not Going Gentle for National Poetry Day at 5 Cwmdonkin Drive– review

A pleasant nod from Natalie Holborow in her review blog of her National Poetry Day jaunt at Dylan Thomas' birthplace: ' Susie Wild followed with an impressive collection of poems and a glowing stage presence, speaking to the audience with an intimacy that brought the room closer together and maintaining the cosy atmosphere.'

Read the blog in full here: http://thesirenswansea.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/on-not-going-gentle-for-national-poetry-day-at-5-cwmdonkin-drive-review/

Come join us for more intimate literary events at Do Not Go Gentle, 1-3 November.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.