Skip to main content

Launch of The Lonely Crowd

I went along to The Lonely Crowd launch at Waterloo Tea @ The Whyndham Arcade. This is a lovely looking new short story and poetry journal produced by John Lavin (Fiction Editor at Wales Arts Review). The first issue features a number of writers that Parthian publishes and on the night Carole Burns, Gary Raymond and Nigel Jarrett all read. Here are some snaps...









I'm currently reading:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.