Skip to main content

Spring Shorts: The Missing Woman Launch - 1st April at Cameo Club, Cardiff

I organised a pop-up short story festival to celebrate the launch of Carole Burns' short story collection The Missing Woman and other stories (and her birthday) and also celebrate the release of Goldfish Memory, a new English translation of the bestselling stories of German author Monique Schwitter by Cardiff-based translator and writer Eluned Gramich. Mark Blayney and Richard wain Roberts, who are both based in Cardiff and both have story collections forthcoming with Parthian also performed... Here are some snaps...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.