Skip to main content

Crooked Smile | Black Sheep Journal

Oooooh I have a poem about love and the eclipse up on the fab new Black Sheep Journal today accompanied by one of Torben Schacht's photos. The sun has just decided to come out and I'm taking him out for Sunday lunch. All very pleasant.

Here's the link to Black Sheep Journal where you can read it if you like. I'm in good company so flick back and read some more poems while you are there, you won't be disappointed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.