Skip to main content

CARDIFF LIFE FEATURE: GOJI HAIR

I've been dipping my toes back in to journalism waters for fun, PR and pampering... You can see my review of Goji Hair in the latest issue of Cardiff Life. Torben took lots of great photos including capturing my grumpy supermodel look, there were lots of laughs too... I've also got a few book reviews appearing here and there soon. Watch this space...

















 [Images: Torben Schacht 2015]




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.