Skip to main content

Photo Blog: The Murenger

Some lovely photos by John Briggs from The Murenger gig last week:

Posing for this shot because the (good) photographer, who has often photographed me, insisted... I'm a bit like 'John, give up, I'm not photogenic today and I want a pint now, before we run for the train... please...?' and full of cold and fever... so amazed I look vaguely alive, really...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.