Skip to main content

The Metropolitan Review Interview and Launch

It was lovely to speak to the students at Cardiff MET about work, writing and publishing. They also asked an informed bunch of questions during the formal and informal Q & A sessions. I stayed on in the evening for the launch of their brand new online journal The Metropolitan Review before braving reading extracts of a Cornish prose work-in-progress, as I thought I'd put myself back in their open mic shoes and there were a number of Cornish students present. Then I was able to sit back and enjoy the rest of the readings and I was particularly impressed with the confidence of the first year readers. 




















You can read the interview by the evening's well-dressed host and journal co-editor Renn Hubbuck-Melly on The Metropolitan Review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.