Skip to main content

Ink Sweat and Tears: May Pick of the Month

The lovely folks at Ink Sweat and Tears have selected my poem 'In case' as one in a shortlist of six up for the May 2016 Pick of the Month.

If anyone deserves a gin tomorrow, they do.

Voting is open until Tuesday 14 June.

Read my poem 'In case' and the rest of the shortlist on Ink Sweat and Tears

Vote for my poem on surveymonkey for Ink Sweat and Tears' May Pick of the Month.

Enjoy World Gin Day! And, while we're talking voting, don't forget to vote (to stay) in the EU Referendum on 23 June.

Susie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.