Skip to main content

Better Houses on Tour

'They are beautiful. Tell your friends I said you write beautiful poems. Vivid with sharp imagery and delicious phrasing.' – Salena Godden knows how to cheer a girl up on a pre-launch Sunday! I've lots of gigs coming up, do come, here's a lovely poster Torben made for me with the dates and venues (click to make bigger.)... 

At Free Verse I've just got a stall and will sign books, come to The Wheatsheaf in November for the London reading!




NEWS FLASH! 
More tour dates added, when all the details are confirmed I'll get the poster adjusted...

OCTOBER:
27 – Dylan's Birthday, The Beginning festival, Dylan's Birthplace, Swansea (Workshop and Reading)
31 – Berkeley Square Poetry Revue, Bristol, 8.30pm, £2 on the door

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.