Skip to main content

The Cardiff Book Festival – Highlights from 2017

Always nice to be a festival highlight... 'It was also exciting to hear Susie Wild read from her book Better Houses, which has only just been published. I loved her poem inspired by the recent courgette crisis, and another called ‘Gifts like Honey’, inspired by her cat...'

Read the created to Read blog on the New Poetic Voices Showcase at Cardiff Book Festival

It certainly was a great turn out, here's the view from the front:



We followed the show with tapas and a literary disco! Three gigs down and a break from stage speaking for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.