Skip to main content

Amazon Reviews

Thanks to these three lovelies for my Amazon reviews, if you've read the book and loved it (or hated it) please do pop a review up on your chosen network, it helps us Indies immensely!

on 14 October 2017
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 October 2017
Format: Paperback
Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 October 2017
Format: Paperback
Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Susie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.