Skip to main content

Gig Alert: 27 October, Books at Dylan's Birthday, Swansea





Swansea, I'm reading in Uplands next Friday, come along! Friday 27th October Dylan's 103rd birthday is Book Night at the Birthplace with poet Susie Wild launching her first poetry collection Better Houses which is all about tramping across the UK with humour, love and loss seeking a place to call home. 

Tickets £5 (including refreshments).

Joining Susie will be the Uplands urban sketcher Bill Bytheway, launching and exhibition of hs illustrations of the book Ugly Lovely - an hilarious book about Swansea by the late Ken Blakemore, and Away From The Welsh Speaking Sea a collection of poems wriiten by Hamish Wilson after a tour of the Birthplace 6.30 for 7.00pm 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.