Skip to main content

Gig Alert: 31 October Bristol


BOOKS & SPOKEN WORD

BERKELEY SQUARE POETRY REVUE – SUSIE WILD

DATE: TUESDAY OCT 31, 2017
TIME: 08:30 PM
VENUE: THE SQUARE CLUB
PRICE: £2
Artists
 
Susie Wild

Regular evening of poetry and music in The Square’s cocktail bar. This month’s headline act is poet Susie Wild, author of two collections – Better Houses and The Art of Contraception. With music from Joel Gardner.
‘The poems come from raw edges of the spaces between people, and a sense of how provisional the tender things can be.’ –Philip Gross

More info here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.