Skip to main content

Next Gig: First Thursday, Cardiff

Hello my lovelies, I'm excited about the next date on my book tour, reading with two other wonderful women (Maria Donovan and Rebecca Parfitt) at First Thursday in Cardiff this... Thursday! Thanks so much to Amy Wack for inviting me along. If you haven't picked up a copy of Better Houses yet, I'll have some with me on the night. There's an open mic as well! See you there, or somewhere!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.