Skip to main content

Penned on the Bont

Oh, I loved last night, how wonderful to launch my new book at my dear dear friend Rhian Edwards' poetry night Penned on the Bont in Bridgend, and to share the stage with another lovely friend, my original fellow Bright Young Thing (faded jaded things as we call ourselves now!) Tyler Keevil.

A great turn out, wine, high standard of open mic and people actually bought books, the first I'd sold! It was all very exciting.

And I got my hair cut and make up done before, here's me looking dolled up and scared:



Here's me trying to vanish! Pre-gig nerves...




Excellent booksellers Julie and Tracey! Amanda and Rhian to the side... my Bridgend poetry workshop peers!



See, I told you it was a fun night, we were entertained well!



Gendered Cash Boxes! I objected ;)


Me, sweaty post-gig, in my Domestic Goddess dress!


BONUS: A proof copy gift of Tyler's new novel!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.