Skip to main content

Photo Blog: Better Houses Literary House Party @madeinroath

A random selection of photos from the night by myself, Beth Greenhalgh and Christina Thatcher:


































Comments

stevenjared0853 said…
It was a nice post to read through. Thank you very much for this share. Nowadays hosting parties has become an expensive affair, but with some creativity and DIY we can obtain our party goals on budget. At a nearby event space Atlanta I also hosted a baby shower and it cost me really less because of all those DIYs.

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.