Skip to main content

Photo Blog: Dylan's Birthday

On 27 October, I celebrated both Dylan's Birthday and my Swansea book launch at the Dylan Thomas Birthplace in dear Swansea, reading poems from Better Houses to a lovely, receptive audience and then sleeping in Dylan's boyhood bed afterwards. It was a gorgeous gig – thanks for booking me, the accommodation and the wine Geoff Haden! – and I'm dead happy to have been there. Great to hear from Uplands' urban sketcher Bill Bytheway too!

Here are some snaps:


Action Shot: Crowd

Bill Bytheway










Dylan's Bed





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.