I decided to dye my hair peachy March 22, 2018 I was feeling a bit of a grumpy gigging gypsy and I decided a change was needed. So, these plus bleach and this became this... My friend's daughter cut my fringe too, it is straighter than it looks here, she is a trainee hairdresser. I like it. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026 August 03, 2026 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... Read more
Am Writing: Greece 2026 July 21, 2026 I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats. Read more
Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends June 23, 2020 Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear. Read more
Comments