Skip to main content

I'll be reading new poems at these two lovely events...




This Friday 18 May (7.30 - 9.30PM) I'm looking forward to reading a couple of new poems at this splendid Penned on the Bont celebration of 100 years of the Women's Vote in the UK in Bridgend this Friday alongside Gillian Clarke, Rufus Mufasa, Rhian Edwards, Amanda Rackstraw, Julie Elizabeth Griffiths, Tracey Rhys, Emily Cotterill, Emily Blewitt, Kali Hughes, Claire Williamson and Lizzie Parker. Do come along... tickets are £5 and can be booked online, or bought on the door.




I'm also looking forward to reading new poems along with Kate North, Mari Ellis, Natalie Ann Holborow, and Rhys Owain Williams at this year's Llansteffan Literary Festival on Sat 9 June, 4.30pm, Pound Gallery (entry £3). Come along to this and other great events!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.