Skip to main content

Seren Cornerstone Poetry Festival




I'm looking forward to hosting this event with some excellent new and emerging poets in Cardiff a week Saturday. Come along and find your new favourite poetic voices...

Sat 9 Feb 10.30am

Stage: MEZZANINE


Parthian Editor and poet Susie Wild introduces six authors, all poets who live and work in Wales.

Our showcase aims to give you a sampler of these varied voices, all who have made an impact with their new collections: Mab Jones, Ailbhe Darcy, Rhys Owain Williams, Christina Thatcher, Nia Davies, and Mari Ellis Dunning, will each read for ten minutes from recently published books.

Tickets for this event are also available on the door (£7.50)

https://www.facebook.com/events/282609819124366/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.