Skip to main content

Gig Alert: Poems from Cardiff anthology launch

I'm looking forward to reading at the launch for this at Chapter Arts Centre in Cardiff on Thursday!



"Hello Everyone, including new members - one more week until First Thursday of the Month at Chapter Arts Centre. We will be featuring a number of the famous contributors to the Cardiff poems pamphlet! Media Point, 7:30, £3 entry as usual and please bring along your own 'Cardiff' poems for our open mic." – Amy Wack Chapter Arts Centre


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.