Skip to main content

How Much Sickness Are We Talking, Exactly?


We love a good wedding at IS&T and want to wish all the very best to Susie Wild and Ben who are getting married today! 'How Much Sickness Are We Talking, Exactly?' from Susie, for Ben, and on www.inksweatandtears.co.uk now! ❤️❤️❤️
For we’ve already had more than our fair share,
fevered and sweaty in our whirlwind love,
and are you sick of me yet, darling? Anyway
as I fall over, fall further into this, as a date
is set, as our goose is cooked, love?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.