Skip to main content

Gig Alerts: Ledbury, Laugharne, Stourbridge, Cardiff


Hello Dears,

I hope you are all having a fantastic summer! Good news, my second poetry collection Windfalls, is coming out in October 2020. While I iron out the creases I've a few gigs coming up, some poetry straight as Susie Wild, some mixing it up with some songs with my partner in crime and creativity as Susie Wildsmith / Ben Wildsmith / The Wildsmiths, alongside many more of his own songs, fingerpickin' genius and well-chosen covers... Listen to Ben's 1998 album The Lowest Form of Folk for free on Soundcloud.


AUGUST



Fri 9 – The Barn, Ledbury, 7pm, (reading some poems and joining the husbear Ben Wildsmith on some of his songs), free entry.

Sun 18 – The Wildsmiths: In Concert, Brown's Hotel, Laugharne, 3-5:45pm, (reading some poems and joining the husbear Ben Wildsmith on some of his songs), free entry

Mon 26 – The Wildsmiths, Katie Fitzgeralds, Stourbridge, 5pm, (reading some poems and joining the husbear Ben Wildsmith on some of his songs).



SEPT

Tues 17 – Susie Wild & Jonathan Edwards, Poetry Guest Readers @ Company of Words, The Littleman Coffee Co, Cardiff, 6.30pm + open mic, £4 on the door



Thurs 19 – Performing poetry in support of J. Brookes' book launch at Tiny Rebel, Cardiff, 7pm, £3 on the door

I hope to see your lovely faces there!

Susie Q Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.