Skip to main content

Black Country Radio



Listen again to my husband playing original songs and covers on the lockdown Black Country radio the other night. I came back from the loo and was pulled to the sofa 1/3 through a song to do an unexpected, unrehearsed join in... 56 minutes in. He's on for 2 hours, and I recommend you listen to the whole show, I don't marry just anyone you know ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.