Skip to main content

Cardiff Poetry Festival: The Wrong Side of the Looking Glass


Hosted by Parthian Books Editor and poet Susie Wild, we see Natalie Ann Holborow and Mari Ellis Dunning stir together myth, legend, fairytale and iconic female characters to cast a book-length spell and bewitch, as well as beguile, the reader. With intelligence and imagination they question stereotypes, delve into archetypes, and dissect what we think we know, transmuting old stories, through gorgeous language and idiosyncratic imagery, into new and startling tales, in 'The Wrong Side of the Looking Glass'. Tickets: http://bit.ly/SCPFEV7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.