Skip to main content

SPECIAL OFFER: Get Windfalls for a bargain price of £6 until Tuesday

Parthian Books say 'It's a special deal on some VERY special poetry!'  So it must be ;)

For a limited time you can buy this bundle of three BRILLIANT collections for £15! (original price: £27.99):

Small by Natalie Ann Holborow
How to Carry Fire by Christina Thatcher
Windfalls by Susie Wild



(OR there's a code for £3 off each title bought separately!)

Ends midday Tuesday. ENJOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.