Skip to main content

GIG ALERT! Patrick Jones and Susie Wild – Fuse, Fracture and Windfalls


NEWSFLASH! I have been booked to do a real life gig. I'll be joining Patrick jones on the stage at Crickhowell Literary Festival on Saturday 16 October at 6pm. Do come along!

Patrick Jones and Susie Wild – Fuse, Fracture and Windfalls
Patrick Jones has been a significant voice in Welsh poetry for twenty-five years. In this new edition of Fuse Fracture he engages with the energy and passion that has made his work stand out.
Susie Wild's second collection Windfalls are tales from unexpected events, funny, perceptive and sometimes wild.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.