Skip to main content

the welsh agenda: 'Wild is an excellent poet'

Got home to a gorgeous review of Windfalls in the welsh agenda! 

‘Wild uses her poetry to create shards of experience into beautiful objects for display, handing them over to her reader for inspection. Taking up this invitation is a joy … Windfalls is excellent poetry: Wild is an excellent poet … For well-crafted and enjoyable poetry, you could not do much better.’






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.