Skip to main content

Merry Festive!

Merry Festive lovelies!

Here’s a Christmas poem from Windfalls for you… the last day for posting signed copies guaranteed to arrive in time for the 25th in the UK is the 17th… ❄️ 🐧 




Email me for a copy:

soozeramawrites AT gmail DOT com

or buy from Parthian Books and leave a message that you want it signed in the white text box when you order!

Susie Q x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.