Skip to main content

GIG ALERT: Penarth Literary Festival 2022

GIG ALERT featuring myself and himself: The return of our favourite Poetry Showcase, hosted by Penarth-based poet Stephen Payne. Stephen will be joined by poets Abeer Ameer, John Freeman and Susie Wild and musician Ben Wildsmith for a brilliant event of poetry and music to bring an end to Penarth Literary Festival 2022. 

Sunday 26 June 7.30pm | Waterloo Tea, Penarth Tickets: £5.00 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.