Skip to main content

It is 4:30 in the afternoon again, dear

 Poem: It is 4:30 in the afternoon again, dear by Susie Wild

A poem from Windfalls reposted on The Cardiff Review yesterday... incidentally I've just taken delivery of more copies of the book if anybody would like a signed copy as it approaches a first birthday? I have some gigs coming up in Wales in May and June too. More on that when there is more on that…


"and here we are, tangled up amongst the sheets / in your Twin-Peaks-red room, or is it my sycamore / green?" Read Susie Wild's poem, "It is 4:30 in the afternoon again, dear" https://www.cardiffreview.com/post/2021/01/03/it-is-430-in-the-afternoon-again-dear/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.