Skip to main content

GIG ALERT: Seren Virtual First Thursday


'This month’s Seren First Thursday is back on Zoom and we’re breaking tradition by running on the second Thursday of the month 9th June because of the Jubilee Bank Holiday.
We're delighted to be joined by guest readers Paul Henry reading from ‘As If To Sing’ and Susie Wild reading from ‘Windfalls ’(Parthian). Our main readings will be followed by our usual open mic.
Tickets are £2 (plus Eventbrite admin fee) available here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/352766834097.'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.