Skip to main content

PHOTO: Thanksgiving Poetry Editors Meeting

 

A thanksgiving meeting of editors!

☔ I am so glad I braved all the weather for a gorgeous catch up with these two poets, stars and editors while Zoë is over from the States... 

and I received my first festive gift of the year. A lovely time had by all!🎄
ID: Zoë and Peter on one side of a restaurant table, Rhian and Susie on the other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.