Skip to main content

RAINBOWS: Tenby


I had a wonderful time in Tenby this week, where the weather was less storm, more showers and double rainbows. This allowed me to stroll along the shore some of the time without being blown away, to explore the fort, and to do some research and scribbling with a wild-mood-swings sea view. As well as launching Celine's Soho Salon anthology by reading some poems at Tenby museum. 

You'll find a few more photos on Instagram, but this one is a favourite from my mini-creative-getaway!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.