Skip to main content

GIG ALERT: Late Night Poetry, Llandaff Cathedral Festival


* Late Night Poetry *

Lady Chapel, Llandaff Cathedral, Cardiff CF5 2LA


Thursday 6th July 2023


I am thrilled to be reading with the National Poet of Wales, Hanan Issa, as well as Manon Ceridwen James and Philip Gross at this late night poetry event as part of Llandaff Cathedral Festival.


Starting at 9.30pm in the Lady Chapel, join us for an inspiring night of poetry through the medium of both English and Welsh. There will be a fully licensed bar available as well. 


Tickets are £10, book via ticketsource 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.