Skip to main content

NEW POEM: Poetry Wales







The yolk-bright new issue of Poetry Wales has just arrived on my doorstep featuring a new poem of mine after Queen of Bohemia Nina Hamnett’s Fancy Dress (1899) at Tenby Museum. This issue is bursting with other great poets and articles including a wonderful review of Topher Mills’ new and selected poems Sex on Toast (Parthian Books), a new poem from Rae Howells and writing from Mari Ellis Dunning and Robert Minhinnick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.