Skip to main content

#Nibbies: Small Press of the Year Regional and Country finalist


Lovely news on a wet Wednesday morning…

It is time to announce our incredible Small Press of the Year Regional and Country finalists 🥁
A huge congratulations to our 55 finalists who "have ridden out the pandemic peaks and troughs, and have emerged into the new age stronger than ever"✨
Meet our finalists 👇 and find out more: bit.ly/42NolOC #Nibbies #BritishBookAwards
Congratulations to all the finalists… the finalists from Wales are Parthian Books, Lucent Dreaming, Firefly Press, Rily Publications and Graffeg 😍
Read more about our finalists, here: bit.ly/42NolOC #Nibbies #BritishBookAwards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Be There Dreckly: Cornwall Summer 2026

 Here, there and everywhere this summer... finally got back to Cornwall for a few sunny days... 

Am Writing: Greece 2026

I have had a little solo trip away to Greece writing, reading, swimming, resting, being eaten by bugs and conversing with goats.

Audio File: The Carnivore Boyfriends

Missing my voice? Hear me read a new poem from the latest issue of Poetry Wales here ... Warning: I swear.